SLIMLINE SUBMERSIBLE PRESSURE TRANSDUCER
* Excellent stability
* ± 0.25% FS accuracy
* High integrity and reliability
* Fully welded 316 stainless with one-year corrosion warranty
* Output: 2-wire, 4-20mA
* Repairable/replaceable sensor/cable assembly
* Standard TPE alloy or Extra Duty “stainless steel” cable
The Dynotek Slimline Submersible Pressure Transducer is a highly reliable and accurate unit designed for long term submersion in water wells, coal bed methane wells and other deep water applications. It is a sealed gauge configuration, giving maximum protection from water intrusion for long life. Unlike vented gauge transducers, the Slimline is hermetically sealed, with no open air path to introduce moisture into the delicate electronics of the sensor.
Slimline is only 0.69 inches in diameter, making it easy to insert into sounding tubes, an access hole in a pump base, or into one-inch diameter stilling well tubing.
Slimline is also repairable. If the cable or watertight connection are compromised during use, the sensor generally can be reconnected to the same cable or a new one. If the sensor fails while under the one-year warranty, a new sensor will be provided and connected to the customer’s cable.
* Dimensions- Length: 7.1 inches, outside diameter: 0.69 inches
* Pressure range- 50, 100, 200, 350, 500, 700 and 1000 psi sealed gauge (based on gauge pressure 12.7 psi absolute)
* Overpressure- 2 x full scale
* Pressure containment- 4 x full scale up to 2000 psi max
* Material- stainless steel 316L
* Excitation voltage- 9 to 30V d.c.
* Output- 4 mA at 12.7 psia 20mA at full scale
* Accuracy (NLHR)- ± 0.25% full scale B.S.L.
* Zero offset- ± 0.1mA at room temperature
* Span setting- ± 0.1 mA at room temperature
* Operating temperature range -5 F to +140 F
* Compensated temperature range 30 F to 80 F
* RFI/EMC certification- CE approved
* Voltage spike protection- Units will withstand a 600V voltage spike in accordance with BS EN 61000-4-5: 1995 without damage when applied between all excitation lines and case
Standard: 0.305 inch diameter with 2 conductors, shield, drain, 0.30 inch TPE alloy jacket and Kevlar 130 lb min. tensile strength member
Extra Duty: double braid stainless steel wire, .1875 inch diameter with four conductors and 1,600 lb breaking strength