* Excellent stability
* ± 0.25% FS accuracy both pressure and temperature
* High integrity and reliability
* Fully welded 316 stainless with one-year corrosion warranty
* Output: 2- 2-wire, 4-20mA loops
* Repairable/replaceable sensor/cable assembly
* Standard TPE alloy or Extra Duty “stainless steel” cable
The Dynotek Slimline Submersible Pressure/Temperature Transducer provides accurate downhole pressure and temperature measurements for geothermal, coal bed methane, conventional gas, and other thermally sensitive wells. The pressure transducer is a sealed gauge configuration, giving maximum protection from water intrusion for long life. Unlike vented gauge transducers, the Slimline is hermetically sealed, with no open air path to introduce moisture into the delicate electronics of the sensor. The temperature sensor is packaged internally, and reports temperature though a stable 4-20 mA current loop.
Slimline is only 0.69 inches in diameter, making it easy to insert into sounding tubes, an access hole in a pump base, or into one-inch diameter stilling well tubing.
The pressure component of the Slimline P/P sensor is repairable. If the cable or watertight connection are compromised during use, the pressure sensor generally can be reconnected to the same cable or a new one. The temperature component is generally nott recoverable. If the sensor fails while under the one-year warranty, a new sensor will be provided and connected to the customer’s cable.
* Dimensions- Length: 9.0 inches, outside diameter: 0.69 inches
* Pressure range- 50, 100, 200, 350, 500, 700 and 1000 psi sealed gauge (based on gauge pressure 12.7 psi absolute)
* Temperature measurement range: + 32F to +180 F
* Overpressure- 2 x full scale
* Pressure containment- 4 x full scale up to 2000 psi max
* Material- stainless steel 316L
* Excitation voltage- 9 to 30V d.c.
* Output- 4 mA at 12.7 psia 20mA at full scale
* Accuracy (NLHR)- ± 0.25% full scale B.S.L.
* Zero offset- ± 0.1mA at room temperature
* Span setting- ± 0.1 mA at room temperature
* Operating temperature range -5 F to +140 F
* Compensated temperature range 30 F to 80 F
* RFI/EMC certification- CE approved
* Voltage spike protection- Units will withstand a 600V voltage spike in accordance with BS EN 61000-4-5: 1995 without damage when applied between all excitation lines and case
Extra Duty: double braid stainless steel wire, .1875 inch diameter with four conductors and 1,600 lb breaking strength
* Note: 4Conductor poly cable is not currently available. Enquire if special order required.