Slimline “G” Submersible Pressure Transducer
* Excellent stability
* ± 0.25% FS accuracy
* High integrity and reliability
* Fully welded 316 stainless with one-year corrosion warranty
* Output: 2-wire, 4-20mA
* Standard TPE alloy vented 2 conductor cable with kevlar strength member
The Dynotek Slimline “G” Submersible Pressure Transducer is a highly reliable and accurate unit designed for long term submersion in water wells, wet wells, tanks, cisterns and flumes up to 100 feet deep. It is a vented gauge configuration, giving immunity from pressure variations due to altitude and atmospheric changes.
Slimline “G” is only 0.69 inches in diameter, making it easy to insert into sounding tubes, an access hole in a pump base, or into one-inch diameter stilling well tubing.
Surface mount electronics with the 316 stainless steel body tube assembly enables minimum sensor size with improved reliability. The vented electric cable results in a depth and level sensor with the highest integrity at low cost.
* Dimensions- Length: 7.1 inches, outside diameter: 0.69 inches
* Pressure range- 5, 10, 20, 30 and 50 psi gauge (based on gauge pressure 12.7 psi absolute)
* Overpressure- 4 x full scale
* Pressure containment- 6 x full scale up to 2000 psi max
* Material- stainless steel 316L
* Excitation voltage- 9 to 30V d.c.
* Output- 4 mA at 0 psia 20mA at full scale
* Accuracy (NLHR)- ± 0.25% full scale B.S.L.
* Zero offset- ± 0.25% mA FS
* Span setting- ± 0.25% mA FS
* Operating temperature range -5 F to +140 F
* Compensated temperature range- 30 F to 86 F
* RFI/EMC certification- CE approved
* Voltage spike protection- Units will withstand a 600V voltage spike in accordance with BS EN 61000-4-5: 1995 without damage when applied between all excitation lines and case
Standard: 0.305 inch diameter with 2 conductors, shield, drain, vent tube 0.30 inch TPE alloy jacket and Kevlar 130 lb min. tensile strength member