- Real-time process monitoring and control
- Well level monitoring for long-term periods
- Instantaneous and totalized flow monitoring
- Pump control with high/low setting points
- 16-step linear logarithmic setup for long term well pump down tests
Features and Specifications
- Rugged wall-mount
- Programmable data logger and controller
- Easy to program through keypad — no computer interface required
- Large keypad for gloved use
- USB data download
- High 16-bit resolution (± 0.002% FS)
- Real-time display
- High/low alarm/relay outputs
- User replaceable batteries
- External power
- SCADA compatible, without the cost
- Up to three analog, digital and/or pulse input channels
High Definition Data Logging on the Data Manager 700 and 2000
The 16-bit resolution inherent in Dynotek’s Data Manager improves overall accuracy of measurements by providing substantially better resolution of readings regardless of the underlying accuracy of the sensor input.
Analog sensors are essentially continuous in output, with infinite resolution possible. In converting the data from analog to digital, much of the stated accuracy can be lost.
With a conventional 12 bit logger, the finest resolution reading that can be taken is 0.02% of full scale. With 16 bit resolution data, readings are better than 0.002% of full scale.
This means that with a 1000 psi pressure transducer, the most accurately that actual water depths can be read with 12 bit is +/- 0.5 ft. With 16 bit resolution, changes in depth of as little as 0.04 ft can be measured. This level of accuracy can be critical in many monitoring and testing operations.